CV PRIVACY NOTICE
Do you wish to join our team to help reshape the future of mobility?
We make sure that we always take good care of your personal data and your rights associated with it, always complying with the applicable legislation, and using best practices to respect your privacy.
Which data do we collect from you?
- If you apply for an open position, we collect all the data that you provide us through the form you submit.
- If you send an unsolicited application, we collect all the data that you decide to provide us with.
* We do not collect any data for you from any other source.
Who controls and processes your personal data?
- The Data Controller for your data is “OSeven Telematics Limited”, with official address at 35, Ballards Lane, London, United Kingdom N3 1XW (OSeven).
- OSeven shall share your personal data with its affiliated company “OSeven Single Member Company”, based at 27B, Chaimanta street, Chalandri, Greece, VAT 800651900.
- The company “Bamboo HR LLC (Address: 335 South 560 West Lindon, UT 84042, USA) shall act as Data Processor for your data, providing us with a human resource information systems software as a service, including the collecting, hosting and processing of data. Bamboo HR uses Amazon Web Services as a sub-processor, to host your data.
- We store all your personal data using Microsoft Azure services, thus Microsoft acts as Data Processor for your data.
- If you send us an application through email, Microsoft processes your data, acting as our email service provider.
- OSeven reserves the right to forward your data to a company which has undertaken the financials of OSeven, which is merged with OSeven or which acquires OSeven or its assets.
Why and on which legal basis do we process your personal data?
- To find the best collaborators for OSeven and ensure that the future of mobility and telematics lies in the best hands.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is taking steps with a view to concluding a contract with you, upon your request.
For how long do we keep your data?
If you send an unsolicited application or if you apply for an open position, we will delete your data 2 years after you submit it to us, at the end of the calendar year. We will keep your data for this period so that we can notify you for job openings that might be suitable to you.
Which rights do you have?
You may ask us:
- To provide you with a copy of the personal data we have for you.
- To correct some data if it is not correct.
- To erase your data.
- To stop processing your data or delimit its processing to certain uses.
- To send your data to another company or entity through a logical means.
- To withdraw your consent if you have given it to us (i.e. to subscribe to our newsletter).
How can you exercise your rights?
You may contact our Data Protection Officer, Mr. Konstantinos Kakavoulis, by sending us an e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to you within 30 days from the reception of your request.
If you feel that the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.