For the purpose of, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in respect with the personal data of the Users of the Website, the Data Controller is OSeven.
2. Personal Data that You may provide to Us in the Website
- Data that You provide by filling in the Contact Form in the Website.
- Data that You provide by filling in the Request Demo Form in the Website.
- Data that You provide when sending Us Your resume via the Website form.
- Data that You provide by contacting Us via email.
- We may also ask You to participate to surveys/questionnaires that We use for research purposes. In this case We will also store Your responses. However, it is highlighted that You are not obliged to participate to such surveys/questionnaires and You have the option not to respond to them.
3. How We use Your personal data
We may use the data that You provide to Us in the following ways:
- To respond to Your requests or/and queries when You contact Us.
- In case that You request a Demo, to contact You in order to respond to Your request.
- If You provide Your resume We will evaluate it for relevant job openings that We may have and We may contact You in case that We find it appropriate for one of these openings.
- To send You from time to time marketing material regarding Our products and services and update You regarding updates/modifications to Our products and services.
- To send You from time to time Our newsletter.
- To send You from time to time questionnaires or surveys related to Our services and products.
- If You contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
4. Disclosure of Your personal data
We may disclose Your personal data in the following cases:
- To any of Our subsidiaries.
- To a company which (i) undertakes the financing of OSeven, (ii) is merged with OSeven, (iii) acquires OSeven or its assets.
- In order to comply with any legal obligations or if We are required by court order or by decision issued by any other public authority, to the minimum extent required by law. In this case We will provide You with notice of such disclosure.
- To any third parties with Your explicit consent or upon Your request.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of OSeven Telematics Limited, the Website, Our Users and any third party We interact with.
- We shall not sell, share, lease or exchange Your personal data, except in the cases set forth in this Privacy Statement.
5. Storage of Your personal data
The personal data that You provide to Us are safely stored in data centers within the European Union and We use state of the art, commercially widespread security practices to secure it. We limit the access to Your personal data to those who have a genuine need to know it. We have also developed procedures to address any suspected data security breach. In case of such breach, We will notify You and the applicable Data Protection Authority, where We are legally required to do so.
However, as effective as the data security procedures may be, no security system is, nor does it remain, inaccessible. That is why, although We use all state of the art security practices, We cannot fully guarantee the security of Our database, nor can We guarantee that the information You provide will not be intercepted, as it is transmitted to Us over the Internet. Therefore, any transmission of personal data to Us remains at Your own risk.
6. Keeping Your personal data up to date
If Your personal details are updated/modified, You may contact Us regarding this update/modification using the contact details below. We will update Your personal data, in order to ensure that the personal data We hold about You is as accurate and up to date as possible.
7. When is Your personal data deleted
We will keep Your personal data safely stored in Our system and it will be deleted upon the receipt of a written request by You.
8. Your rights regarding Your personal data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation You have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those rights include:
- The Right of Access. You have the right to know whether any of Your personal data are being processed and if this the case, You may have access to information regarding this process, e.g. the purposes of the process, the categories of personal data concerned.
- The Right to Rectification. You have the right to request from Us to correct/update any inaccurate or outdated personal data of Yours that We may have in Our system.
- Right to Erasure (“Right to be forgotten”). You have the right to request from Us the erasure of Your personal data under specific conditions*.
- Right to Restriction of Processing. You have the right to request from Us the restriction of processing of Your personal data under specific conditions*.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right, under specific conditions*, to receive Your personal data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and You have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to Object. You have the right to object, at any time, under specific conditions*, to the processing of Your personal data.
- Automated Individual Decision-making, including profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling under specific conditions*.
*Specific conditions are the conditions defined by the General Data Protection Regulation for each case.
If You would like to exercise any of those rights, please contact us using Our contact details below.
8. Third Party Websites
9. How to complain regarding the process of Your personal data