Last amended on 29/11/2021
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the Data Controller for Users’ personal data, is OSeven.
Personal Data that You may provide Us with via the Website
- Data that You provide by filling in the Contact Form in the Website (Full Name, Company, Email Address, Phone Number (provisional), any personal data that you include in your message).
- Data that You provide by filling in the Request Demo Form in the Website (Full Name, Company, Email Address, Phone Number (provisional), any personal data that you include in your message).
- Data that You provide when sending Us Your resume via the Website form.
- Data that You provide by contacting Us via email.
- Data that We collect from You through the use of a Captcha for security and identification reasons
How We use Your personal data
We may use the data that You provide to Us in the following ways:
- To respond to Your requests or/and queries when You contact Us, based on Our legitimate interests and respecting Your rights to Your personal data.
- In case that You request a Demo, to contact You in order to respond to Your request, in order to take steps upon Your request at a pre-contractual stage.
- If You provide Your resume We will evaluate it for relevant job openings that We may have and We may contact You in case that We find it appropriate for one of these openings, in order to take steps upon Your request at a pre-contractual stage. For more information, please read our CV Privacy Notice.
- To send You from time-to-time marketing material regarding Our products and services and update You regarding updates/modifications to Our products and services, based on Your consent, if You have granted it to Us.
- To ensure the security of Our Website.
- If You contact Us, We keep a record of that correspondence for business purposes and to be able to maintain our communication with You.
Disclosure of Your personal data
We may disclose Your personal data in the following cases:
To third party recipients, such as:
- Our subcontractors for the processing of CVs and job applications. Please read our CV Privacy Notice for more information.
- Microsoft, which as acts as our email service provider.
- Threenitas SA, based at 75, Ilia Iliou, Athens, Greece which hosts our website.
The above mentioned recipients act as data processors for Your data.
We always ensure that all third party recipients are bound by contractual confidentiality clauses and that they are bound by contractual obligations regarding the processing of your data, if they act as data processors.
- To Our subsidiary “OSeven Single Member Company”, based at 27B, Chaimanta street, Chalandri, Greece, VAT 800651900.
- To a company which (i) undertakes the financing of OSeven, (ii) is merged with OSeven, (iii) acquires OSeven or its assets.
- In order to comply with any legal obligations or if We are required by court order or by decision issued by any other public authority, to the minimum extent required by law. In this case We will provide You with notice of such disclosure, unless we are not permitted to do so by law and/or a judicial order.
- To any third parties with Your explicit consent or upon Your request.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of OSeven Telematics Limited, the Website, Our Users and any third party We interact with. For instance, Google shall act as Data Processor for data you insert via the Captcha we use for security and identification reasons.
Storage of Your personal data
The personal data that You provide to Us are safely stored in data centers within the European Union and We use state of the art, commercially widespread security practices to secure it. Your data may also be processed locally in the United Kingdom, where We are based. We limit the access to Your personal data to those who have a genuine need to know it. We have also developed procedures to address any suspected data security breach. In case of such breach, We will notify You and the competent Data Protection Authority, where We are legally required to do so.
However, as effective as the data security procedures may be, no security system is, nor does it remain, inaccessible. That is why, although We use all state-of-the-art security practices, We cannot fully guarantee the security of Our database, nor can We guarantee that the information You provide will not be intercepted, as it is transmitted to Us over the Internet. Therefore, any transmission of personal data to Us remains at Your own risk.
Keeping Your personal data up to date
If Your personal details are updated/modified, We kindly ask You to contact Us regarding this update/modification using the contact details below. We will update Your personal data, in order to ensure that the personal data We hold about You is as accurate and up to date as possible.
When is Your personal data deleted
Regarding any CV or job application You send to us, please read our CV Privacy Notice.
Regarding data that We collect through cookies, please read our Cookies Notice.
Regarding demo requests and in case You contact Us, We will keep Your personal data safely stored in Our system and it may be deleted upon the receipt of a written request by You.
Your rights regarding Your personal data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation You have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those rights include:
- The Right of Access. You have the right to know whether any of Your personal data are being processed and if this the case, You may have access to information regarding this process, e.g. the purposes of the process, the categories of personal data concerned.
- The Right to Rectification. You have the right to request from Us to correct/update any inaccurate or outdated personal data of Yours that We may have in Our system.
- Right to Erasure (“Right to be forgotten”). You have the right to request from Us the erasure of Your personal data under specific conditions*.
- Right to Restriction of Processing. You have the right to request from Us the restriction of processing of Your personal data under specific conditions*.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right, under specific conditions*, to receive Your personal data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and You have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to Object. You have the right to object, at any time, under specific conditions*, to the processing of Your personal data.
- Automated Individual Decision-making, including profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling under specific conditions*.
*Specific conditions are the conditions defined by the General Data Protection Regulation for each case.
If You would like to exercise any of those rights, please contact us using Our contact details below.
Third Party Websites
How to complain regarding the process of Your personal data
However, the General Data Protection Regulation also gives You the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area). In case You wish to proceed with a complaint please contact the competent Data Protection Authority of the country of your establishment or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.